- Made in the USA better than anything else to improve the "I" engine
- It is a bolt-on performer on a "T" without any changes.
- Outside identical to Hi-Head 1917-27 except for individual foundry marks
- Built to fit over 5/16 high pistons over block with carbon space. High dome pistons cannot be used with the "Z" Head.
- Compression ratio: 6 to 1
- Aluminum alloy casting
- Holds extra water for cooling (Approx. 1 quart.)
- Has "Z" wedge chamber with improvements. Less fuel, more speed, quicker starting and getaway, flattens the hills.
- About 27 Horsepower: Ford standard was 20HP
- Tested on a "T" with no adverse babbit problems
- Now being run on cars in all states with high praise
- Use 50% antifreeze when using the "Z" head.
$310 plus $15.00 shipping and handling
Shipping weight: 12.5 lbs
Specify plug size when ordering. 14mm or Model "T" plug
No C.O.D.'s - Check or Money Order only
Guaranteed to please!
The advantages of the "Z" Head are more power with much less fuel, more speed, quicker acceleration, easier and quicker starting, fast getaway, and elimination of engine pinging and detonation.